- Company: Reputable Company
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
The Finance Manager will be responsible for distributing the financial resources of the company, budget planning, and supporting the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
- Oversee the overall co all corporate budgeting preparation, management, and monitoring processes
- Perform financial analysis, reporting, and management activities.
- Ensure that the financial reports are prepared and delivered on time.
- Monitor and manage all expenses within the allotted budget.
- Establish key financial strategies to enhance business profitability.
- Ensure financial team follows company policies and regulations.
- Prepare annual budgets
- Prepare annual Providing insights on the financial health of the organization
- Ensuring the business meets all its statutory and compliance obligations, including statutory accounting and tax issues
- Looking for cost-reduction opportunities
- Developing relationships with external contacts such as Auditors, Solicitors, GRA
Qualification Required & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Minimum 5 years working experience in related field
- Chartered or Student of ICA or ACCA
- Conversant with accounting software, Tally will be an advantage.
- Very good analytical skills
- Attention to details
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in the New Employment Opportunity At Irisk Management, kindly email us with your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 30 December 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED