Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for IT Officer At National Sports Authority.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage technology services that meet operational requirements in designated area(s) of the University.
- Serves as the lead IT liaison with senior administration, faculty, staff and students in designated area(s) to understand and interpret client needs at a division level and to collaborate across lines in meeting those needs.
- Directs and coordinates the local implementation of University IT operations, projects, and programs, ensuring alignment of IT services with the business needs of the area(s) and adherence to established project management principles and best management practices.
- Provides technical leadership on a variety of highly specialized project-related activities requiring expertise in specific technical areas for core information technology systems and services.
- Reviews vendor contracts and coordinates IT purchases (hardware, software and services) to ensure effective deployment of solutions aligned with user needs.
- Delivers appropriate personnel actions and educational and training programs to ensure high-quality professional staff performance in the area(s) of oversight.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree; at least 5 years of progressively responsible work experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Knowledge and understanding of the current and developing strategic information requirements of a major research university.
- Knowledge of current trends and developments in information technology.
- Knowledge of financial/business analysis techniques.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Strategic planning and advanced leadership skills.
- Ability to develop requests for and evaluate proposals in reference to leading-edge information services technology.
- Ability to provide strategic guidance and counsel to clientele in the assessment and development of existing and/or proposed systems.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.QUALIFICATION
- Must have a good first Degree/HND
- A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant working experience in the area of expertise.
- Age 22-35
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must submit an application letter with Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies o academic/professional certificates, and a National service certificate to email@example.com or the address below before the close of day on 15th January 2021.
The Director-General, National Sports Authority
P. O. Box 1272, Osu-Accra
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED