The Quality Analyst at Sutherland global will monitor the interactions handled by Consultants based on pre-defined parameters, to identify opportunities for improvement in those transactions and to coach the Consultants on those opportunities.
The objective would be to continuously drive better quality in the process and fulfil the Quality benchmarks set by Client for Sutherland.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring interactions as per defined sample plan and targets
- Provide Coaching and Feedback to Consultants
- Preparing necessary monitoring and ad hoc reports
- Attend Calibration Sessions with Client and internal
- Attend Client and Internal Reviews
- Attend scheduled Trainings
Documentation as per requirement
- Report out any ZT cases and take necessary action
- Do RCA and take corrective actions for defects identified during monitoring
- Drive MIP for repeated errors or critical errors.
- Drive Quality awareness and improvement initiatives like huddles, etc.
- Manage and communicate updates within the program/team
- Assist the consultants in case any support required regarding process knowledge.
- Train/Coach new hires on Quality parameters and requirements.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms, content moderation and or digital content management work streams.
- Verbal and written proficiency in English plus one of the following languages (Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo or Pidgin English)
- Working knowledge of G suite tools.
- Customer-oriented in managing communications and issues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner
- Attention to details
- Able to adjust quickly and smoothly to changing priorities and conditions
- Pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with employees
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should Send cvs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE : November 11, 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED