The scale and impact of our work is massive. M-KOPA is a fast-growing Fin Tech company offering millions of underbanked customers across Africa access to life-enhancing products and services.
From our roots as the pioneer in pay-as-you-go “PayGo’” solar energy for off grid homes, we have grown into one of the most advanced connected asset ﬁnancing platforms in the world, empowering a broad range of customers to achieve progress in their lives.
POSITION: IT Support Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Installing and configuring computer hardware’s, software’s, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Provision of User support for both remote and on-premises staff.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with software or hardware in a timely manner using the available resources within the company.
- Walk colleagues or clients through steps to help them resolve their technical problems.
- Maintain procedures and reports that provide technical support to the entire organization.
- Analyze records and logs to spot underlying trends and potential issues.
- Creating accounts for new users and assist with password or login problems.
- Support the implementation of new solutions or applications.
- Responds to priority Incidences and Alerts via Phone, In person or electronically during and or after office hours.
- Ensure security and privacy of Networks and computer systems are maintained
Requirements and Qualifications
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Computer science or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in a technical support role.
- Working knowledge and expertise with variety of software, hardware, and applications including but not limited to Microsoft Office 365, Dynamics 365, Windows 10,3cx, Zendesk/Freshdesk, Sophos.
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional/CCNA Certifications are preferred.
- Basic MSSQL Knowledge.
- Basic Understanding of Cloud preferably Azure.
- Willingness to solve complicated problems and see projects through to completion.
- Analytical skills to study problems and records and identify solutions.
- Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues and departments with technical problems.
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize numerous tasks at one time.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE JOB
CLOSING DATE: February 28, 2022
M-KOPA is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained staff. Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
M-KOPA does not collect/charge any money as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement. This means that we never ask for ‘recruitment fees’, ‘processing fees’, ‘interview fees’ or any other kind of money in exchange for offer letters or interviews at any time during the hiring process.
- Job Vacancy At Catholic Relief Services
- P.M Renaissance Calls For Job Applications
- Jhpiego Announces New Job Vacancy
- International Potato Center Invites Job Applications
- ONGOING RECRUITMENT || Golder Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED