The Judicial council, seeking to fill a Number Two Executive position in the Judicial Service of Ghana, wishes to invite Ghanaian Lawyers with the requisite managerial leadership experience and of not less than 10 years standing at the Bar, to be engaged as DEPUTY JUDICIAL SECRETARY.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
The Deputy Judicial Secretary is responsible for Court Administration. In that capacity, he/she and shall perform the following duties:
- Assist with the efficient administration of the Courts in the country;
- Ensure effective manpower planning in respect of Judges and Magistrates of the Lower Courts;
- Assist with the coordination of the activities of Lower Court Judges and Magistrates;
- Assist with the establishment of Courts in the country;
- Assist the Judicial Secretary in managing the business of the Judicial Council and General Legal Council;
- Assist and oversee the establishment and implementation of ICT systems within the Judicial Service;
- Assist the Judicial Secretary in the general ad ministration of the judicial Service;
- Assist with the management of the assets of the Judicial Service;
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Judicial Secretary.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be a Ghanaian enrolled on the Roll of Lawyers in Ghana with ten (10) years or more standing at the Bar.
- Must have considerable managerial and administrative experience, including in the Public Service.
- A Master’s Degree in HRM, MBA or equivalent qualification would be an added
- Must have good writing,communication skills.
- Must be Computer literate.
How To Apply
Qualified applicants should apply and attach their CVs, relevant certificates and the addresses and contact details of three (3) referees to:
The Judicial Secretary
Judicial Service of Ghana
Supreme Court Administration Block
P. O. Box 119
Closing Date : 15th Feb. 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED