Successful candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
- Execute Court Orders as Deputy Shett
- Serve court processes.
- Make entries into the Bailiff Process Book.
- Keep records of Service, Non-Service, and Execution. Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- West African Secondary School Certificate Examination (WASSCE).
- Knowledge in Execution Processes
- Ability to read and understand court orders.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- High level of integrity
HOW TO APPLY
NB: Candidates must show evidence of completion of National Service.
Applications should be directed to the address below:
THE JUDICIAL SECRETARY
JUDICIAL SERVICE HEADQUARTERS
P. O. BOX 119
The deadline for submission of applications is two (2) weeks from the date of the publication of this advert. that is 19th January 2021
Prospective applicants should note that the Judicial Service does not use recruitment agencies, individuals, or internet sites in its recruitment process.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED