Successful candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
- Record, type court proceedings/directly transcribe court proceedings Type Court Orders, Letters of Administration and Judgments.
- Paste Court Orders, Rulings and Judgments in their various books.
- Type Cause List
- And any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised accredited institution OR Higher National Diploma (HND) in Secretaryship and Management with three (3) years work experience.
- Typing speed of 50 w.p.m.
- Good communication and writing skills in English language.
- Computer Literacy: Microsoft Office Application and use of the Internet.
- Good interpersonal skills High level of integrity.HOW TO APPLY
NB: Candidates must show evidence of completion of National Service.
Applications should be directed to the address below:
THE JUDICIAL SECRETARY
JUDICIAL SERVICE HEADQUARTERS
P. O. BOX 119
The deadline for submission of applications is two (2) weeks from the date of the publication of this advert. that is 19th January 2021
Prospective applicants should note that the Judicial Service does not use recruitment agencies, individuals, or internet sites in its recruitment process.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED