Successful candidate will be required to perform the following duties:
- Safeguard information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems
- Protect systems by defining access privileges, control structures and resources.
- Recognise problems by identifying abnormalities, reporting violations Implement security improvements by assessing cument situation, evaluating trends, anticipating requirements.
- Determine security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits
- Upgrade system by implementing and maintaining security controls.
- Keep users informed by preparing performance reports and
- communicating system status Maintain quality service by following organisation’s standards.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing publications Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Academic Certificate: A Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc, B.Eng. B.Tech) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology.
HOW TO APPLY
NB: Candidates must show evidence of completion of National Service.
Applications should be directed to the address below:
THE JUDICIAL SECRETARY
JUDICIAL SERVICE HEADQUARTERS
P. O. BOX 119
The deadline for submission of applications is two (2) weeks from the date of the publication of this advert. that is 19th January 2021
Prospective applicants should note that the Judicial Service does not use recruitment agencies, individuals, or internet sites in its recruitment process.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED