Successful candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/ data systems.
- identify, analyse and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and clean data by reviewing computer reports, printouts and performance indicators to locate and correct mode problems
Work with Management to prioritise business and information needs Locate and define new process
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Academic Certificate: Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in quantitative
areas such as Computer Science, Information Management, Big Data & Analytics, or related field is desired
- Professional Certificate: Relevant Database Data Analytics Certifications eg. CCA, EMCDSA, MCSE, CPA, SAS Certified Advanced Analytics Professional Using SAS 9, IBM Data Science Professional Certificate and Relevant SAP-accredited certifications are a plusEXPERIENCE
Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Data Analytics, preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
NB: Candidates must show evidence of completion of National Service.
Applications should be directed to the address below:
THE JUDICIAL SECRETARY
JUDICIAL SERVICE HEADQUARTERS
P. O. BOX 119
The deadline for submission of applications is two (2) weeks from the date of the publication of this advert. that is 19th January 2021
Prospective applicants should note that the Judicial Service does not use recruitment agencies, individuals, or internet sites in its recruitment process.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED