Successful candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
- Update the rider’s logbook on a daily basis with required information.
- Ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Carry out daily inspection on the general condition of assigned motorcycle and must properly lock motorcycle when there is a need to leave it unattended.
- Deliver and pick up the Service’s documents.
- Ensure all scheduled deliveries are made on time.
- Ensure proper use of the Service’s property.
- Prepare and submit timely delivery report.
- Keep record of daily visits in the logbooks.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- WASSCE or its equivalent.
- Adequate knowledge in the structure
- Must be a skilled motorcycle rider.
- Must possess rider’s licence motorbikes.
- Ability to speak, understand and write English language.
- Must be willing to work at odd hours during peak seasons.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must have positive attitude towards work.
- Ability to read and follow travel guides, plan and
- Ability to interpret road signs and markings.
- Must be physically fit.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Must be friendly and presentable.
At least two (2) years’ experience in similar role.
HOW TO APPLY
NB: Candidates must show evidence of completion of National Service.
THE JUDICIAL SECRETARY
JUDICIAL SERVICE HEADQUARTERS
P. O. BOX 119
The deadline for submission of applications is two (2) weeks from the date of the publication of this advert. that is 19th January 2021
Prospective applicants should note that the Judicial Service does not use recruitment agencies, individuals, or internet sites in its recruitment process.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED