Successful candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
- Design, implement, monitor and manage the Local and Wide Area Networks of the Service to ensure maximum uptime for users.
- Configure and install various network devices (eg routers, switches firewalls, load balances, etc.)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Academic Certificate: A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer or Electrical Engineering or another related field.
- Professional Certificate: Relevant Network Engineering Certifications eg. CCIE (Cisco).CCNP (Cisco), JNCIE-ENT (Juniper), Network+ (CompTIA), WCNA (Wireshark) and Relevant SAP-accredited certifications are a plus.EXPERIENCE
Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Network Engineering or Network Administration experience preferred
HOW TO APPLY
NB: Candidates must show evidence of completion of National Service.
Applications should be directed to the address below:
THE JUDICIAL SECRETARY
JUDICIAL SERVICE HEADQUARTERS
P. O. BOX 119
The deadline for submission of applications is two (2) weeks from the date of the publication of this advert. that is 19th January 2021
Prospective applicants should note that the Judicial Service does not use recruitment agencies, individuals, or internet sites in its recruitment process.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED