Staff in this grade shall be required to show high qualities of sound judgment, imitative, resourcefulness, precision and professionalism in their area of specialisation.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Junior Library Assistant Grade II shall assist in the:
- Acquisition and ordering of library materials;
- Placing orders for library materials:
- Sorting serials for direction to various parts of the library;
- Cataloguing and classification of library materials;
- Circulation of materials: and
- Provision of assistance to readers.
Qualification and Experience
Applicant must have obtained five (5) GCE ‘0’ Level credits/School Certificate or five (5) WASSCE/SSCE passes, including English Language or RSA Stage II
How To Apply
Interested applicants who meet the above criteria should please submit completed application forms (obtainable from the Technical University website: www.cctu.edu.gh and comprehensive curriculum vitae, together with relevant supporting documents to:
Cape Coast Technical University
P. O. Box DL 50
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED