Kasapreko Company Limited was founded in 1989 in Nungua, a suburb of Accra in response to the growing demand for good-quality alcoholic drinks that were still within the means of the average Ghanaian.
JOB TITLE: KEY ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for maintaining a long-term relationship with key account holders and proactively maximizing sales to maintain a high level of service delivery, whilst identifying further new business opportunities.
Your responsibilities as a Key Accounts Executive shall be as follows:
➢ Monitor the day to day commercial performance of each account within a portfolio.
➢ Regularly liaising with existing clients to identify new business opportunities.
➢ Identify new solutions to as a way of extending existing services with clients.
➢ Ensure that assigned key accounts meets their agreed targets
➢ Effectively solve problems and manage risk to ensure achievement of targets
➢ Prepare presentations, proposals, plans, contact reports as necessary
➢ Advise on changes and trends in the marketplace and the activities of competitors.
➢ Assist with content of company literature and out-going correspondence.
➢ Provide regular reports on assigned Key Account clients
➢ Carry out analysis and produce reports on a monthly basis.
➢ Daily liaison with team members to provide information and ensure that customers receive excellent customer service and suppliers provide consistent services.
Education and/or Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a problem solver
- Innovative and flexible approach to work
- Ability to effectively work with a team Educational Qualification and Experience:
- A minimum of a 1 st Degree in Business Administration (Marketing).
- A minimum of five (5) years relevant experience in Key Accounts management or equivalent in the FMCG sector
- Sound understanding of the commercial process
- Competition awareness and benchmarking
HOW TO APPLY
NB: Please submit all your application letters and CVs including Certificates to HR@kasapreko.com
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
by December 22, 2020
- ONLY Shortlisted applicants will be contacted
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED