Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City – Accra is the only five-star luxury hotel offering state-of-the-art meeting facilities and services in the city. Conveniently located in the downtown area and in close proximity to the State House, the Accra International Conference Centre, and the National Theatre.
The property has 269 luxury rooms (largest room size in Accra), 24 suites, a variety of F&B offerings as well as large conference facilities, and the largest SPA in West Africa, a perfect mix of categories to meet the needs of both corporate and conference visitors to the country.
POSITION: General Cashier
The overall scope of this role is to process and handle all cash within the hotel.
- Responsible for following and understanding all Kempinski Policies & Procedures.
- Responsible for behaving in a professional and harmonious manner and following the Kempinski code of conduct.
- Responsible for balancing the General Cashier safe daily.
- Responsible for retrieving and processing deposit envelopes from the safe.
- Responsible for auditing the cashier daily deposits.
- Responsible for preparing the daily Cash Report.
- Responsible for preparing the daily hotel deposit and sending it to the bank.
- Responsible for preparing and issuing the cashier’s due backs.
- Responsible for auditing, processing, and issuing Petty Cash.
- Responsible for maintaining a log of all issued House Banks.
- Responsible for conducting House Bank audits on a regular basis.
- Responsible for performing any additional duties assigned by Management and assisting in other areas of Accounting as needed.
- Responsible for communicating with supervisor on any discrepancies in cash handling or other potential problems.
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel
LATEST JOB UPDATES:
- Halliburton Latest Job Vacancy February 2022
- Healthscope Invites Job Applications
- Epiroc New Employment Opportunity Available
Desired Skills And Qualifications
- A minimum of HND in accountancy or higher.
- 1-3 years in General Cashier or general accounting experience
- Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment.
- Ability to handle high volume with attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with hotel staff and clients/vendors
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Applies a professional, confidential, and ethical approach at all times Works in a safe, prudent, and organized manner
- Ability to operate computer and office equipment
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
- Experience in respective accounting software is a plus
- Knowledge of the generally accepted accounting principles and local regulations
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: February 25, 2022.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED