Linnett Family Mathematics Endowed Scholarship – The University of Queensland Australia is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of Mathematics taught at the University of Queensland. The deadline for the scholarship is 20 Jan 2021.
Linnett Family Mathematics Endowed Scholarship – The University of Queensland Australia is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at the University of Queensland.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
International Students are eligible.
The University of Queensland will offer scholarships that will be at least $6,000 but limited to the annual income from the fund for the academic session 2021/2022.
- Must be enrolled or intends to be enrolled in the Relevant Field in an Approved Program in the year of the award.
- Can demonstrate financial need.
- If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Queensland. After being registered, you must complete and submit an online application form by the given deadline.
- Supporting Documents: Must include Australian Tax Office (ATO) tax return for the previous financial year (if applicable), a Centrelink statement (e.g. Family Tax Benefits or Youth Allowance), and a written personal statement demonstrating financial hardship. (350 words max.), your current studies report (unofficial academic transcript or school report) and Resume.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED