Maastricht University Scholarships 2021 is now accepting Admission & Scholarships applications. 24 Maastricht University Scholarships are currently being offered to international students across the world. Holland Scholarships are the Top Ranked scholarship in the world because very few universities offer Fully Funded Scholarships.
UM offers 1 year of Master Degree Program & 2 year MSc Degree Scholarship as well. Maastricht University (UM) Scholarship program consists of the High Potential Scholarship funded by the Maastricht University Scholarship Fund) and the Holland Scholarship. UM, Full Scholarship is Financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science in collaboration with Dutch universities.
Maastricht University Scholarship is a Full Free Scholarship in Netherland. The official name of the country is the Netherlands. Holland actually only means the two provinces of Noord-Holland and Zuid-Holland. Although Dutch is the National language of the Netherland Education system is entirely in English. Further details are given below:
Maastricht University Scholarships 2021 Details
- Scholarship Country: Holland (Netherlands)
- Course Level: Master Degree Program
- Duration: 1 Year, 2 Year
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded (Dutch Ministry of Education)
- Deadline: 1st February 2021
Duration of UM Holland High Potential Scholarship
- 13 months for a one-year Master’s degree.
25 months for a two-year Master’s Degree Courses
|Living expenses||€ 11,400* (12 months) or € 22,800* (24 months)||Paid to students by the UM International Services Desk|
|Health & insurance||€ 700*||Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk|
|Visa costs||€ 174*||Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk|
|Tuition fees||€ 13,800*; € 15,500* or € 16,800* depending on the tuition of your study program||Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk|
|Pre-Academic Training costs||At cost||Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk|
List of Masters Programs
Here is a list of all master’s degree courses that you study in Holland while getting a scholarship there. This scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship For International students.
- Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Faculty of Psychology & Neuroscience
- Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences
- School of Business and Economics
What is Selection Criteria?
- UM, International Services Desk checks that all applications are complete after 1 February 2021.
- Each Faculty selects and ranks their top 5% of Scholarship applicants
- The UM International Services Desk confirms the Faculty selections by the end of March 2021.
- The UM International Services Desk will inform all candidates of their application status in April 2021.
- Your status will be selected, waitlisted or rejected by the beginning of May 2021 at the latest.
- Waitlisted application statuses will be changed to selected or rejected by May 2021.
- Scholarship awardees will receive more information about the UM Pre-Academic Training program and arrival in Maastricht upon receiving their award letters.
- You hold nationality in a country outside the EU/EEA.
- You do not hold a double nationality
- You have applied for admission to a full-time Master’s program
- You are not older than 35 years of age
- You have obtained excellent results during your prior education programs
How To Apply
The Application Process is Online. Fill the Online Application and get admission into the Master Program. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the Maastricht Scholarship.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED