Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Job Recruitment At Halcom Management Services.
Halcom Management Services is looking for dynamic, customer-focussed personnel for a new state of the art hospital facility in Accra, Ghana scheduled to open in the second quarter of 2021.
Facilities and services provided include emergency unit, surgical, medical, pediatric and maternity wards, cath lab, urology, renal, ophthalmology, theatres, radiology, pathology, physiotherapy, pharmacy, and diet therapy.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES: suitably qualified customer-focussed person, with excellent communication skills, who is responsible for the effective management of customer-relations within the hospital and with external stake holders. Includes complaint handling and management, and patient liaison including daily ward visits to patients ensuring patient satisfaction and addressing all issues. Brand management is also an important function of the marketing portfolio.
- WASSCE/SSCE or equivalent
- A further qualification in marketing or public relations would be an advantage
- At least 2 years’ experience in a public relations or marketing field in a service industry, preferable in a private hospital environment.
- Experience in a private hospital environment and knowledge of the private healthcare environment would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English with people at all levels including good written communication.
- Self-motivated, able to work on your own with good organisational skills
- Goal setting and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written skills in English
- Creative thinking and high use of initiative
- Capturing, analysis and reporting of data.
- Copy writing and scripting therefore good command of English.
- Excellent MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Presentation skills/experience to senior management, and professionals (doctors at all levels)
- Desk top publishing skills an advantage
- Flexible and able to work out of office hours as necessary
- Ability to engage various stakeholders and must be able to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy that is designed to increase patient volumes and promote the image of the hospital.
- Relationship management -communications between hospital and their stakeholders including medical specialists
- Communication and building relationships with the public, organisations, the media, organisations and government agencies Including advertising, social media etc. Internal communication with staff and management
- Complaint handling – handling all complaints efficiently and effectively to ensure timeous solution and maximum customer satisfaction Identifying gaps and instituting preventative measures
- Patient liaison – visit patients in wards daily, ensuring patient satisfaction and addressing complaints, ongoing patient contact, patient feedback management and reporting.
- Communication skills – preparation news releases for the media, advertising, information leaflets etc.
- Ensure processes are in line with the working procedures and policies of the Hospital
- Identify needs for customer service training throughout the hospital and implement approved and planned training programmes.
- Monitor brand ensuring that the Corporate ID is protected at all times
- Timeously preparing of reports as required covering all key marketing activities
- Contribute to the development of marketing budgets in conjunction with the CEO
- Co-ordinate and facilitate marketing functions as required.
HOW TO APPLY
Note: Select the position you’re applying for before you fill the form.
The closing date for application is 21st December 2020
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED