Are you a Mastercard Foundation Scholar or alumni? Have you been looking for an opportunity to jump start your career? Mastercard Foundation is offering ambitious, career-driven, and hardworking Scholars and alumni who do not have work experience an opportunity to improve their skills as they prepare for the world of work.
Come and join a team of driven, and passionate people who are guided by a deep sense of belief in our purpose and values. If you have bold ideas, are also passionate, values driven and ready to build something new while serving, read on!
You will get to work with teams from various functions within the Foundation namely:
- People and Culture
- Public Affairs and Communications
- Finance, IT, Assurance and Compliance, Legal
Impact and Measurement
WHAT THE FOUNDATION HAS TO OFFER
- 6 to 12 months of meaningful work experience
- Professional development training
- Participation in mentoring and professional networking opportunities
- Monthly stipend
WHO YOU ARE
- Excellent problem-solver, observant, and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) and basic appreciation of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrate Mastercard Foundation’s core values of humility, listening, kindness & respect, co-creation, and impact
If you are ready to grow your experience with an exciting opportunity and take on new challenges, then apply today!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted – should you not hear from us two weeks after the closing date, you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo a competency-based assessments as part of the recruitment criteria.
The Mastercard Foundation values the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the organization and we are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.
Completion of satisfactory business references and background checks are essential conditions of employment.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED