To assist in the conduct of some restricted dispensing services under strict supervision by a Pharmacy Technician or Pharmacist.
- Undertake a range of dispensing duties as directed by the Pharmacy Technician or Pharmacist.
- Operate in accordance with pharmacy quality systems work instructions.
- Keep the pharmacy and store room neat all the time.
- Clean measuring instruments, equipment and other materials at the pharmacy.
- Assist in the systematic and logical arrangement of medicines in the store room.
- Assist in the transport of medicines from the source of supply to the stores and to any other area within the hospital.
- Assist in the pre-packaging of medicines for dispensing.
- Assist in the periodic stocking process.
- Perform any other official duty that may be assigned
Communication and Working Relationship
- Maintain effective communication with work colleagues.
- Attend and contribute at general staff meetings.
Required Skills or Experience
Prospective applicants must:
- Have worked in a similar capacity for at least one (1) years.
- Be able to work with little supervision
- Possess at least a certificate of training as a Dispensing Assistant or Medical Counter Assistant from a recognised institution and a license from the Pharmacy Council to practice.
How To Apply
Send Application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful applicants will be shorlisted for interview.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED