Nestlé is an equal opportunity/inclusive employer that welcomes applications from all groups in society and that reasonable adjustments can be provided, if needed, during the recruitment process as well as during employment.
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
We seek to recruit qualified candidates for the positions below:
- You will ensure Nestlé CES Standard Instructions on Consumer Complaints Handling process is handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- You will provide empathetic and cutting-edge service in customer service based on Nestlé CES Standard Instructions on Consumer Complaints Handling.
- You will resolve consumer inquiries, comments, and complaints.
- You will ensure proper coding of all information received from consumers and other cross-functional teams in the CRM Tool.
- You will ensure quality service and consumer satisfaction according to needs and in all service channels (chat, e-mail, social networks, telephone).
- You will ensure proper notification and escalation of critical complaints and irate consumers.
- Acting as a trusted partner to hiring managers and HR Business Partners building excellent relationships to fully understand their requirements.
- Taking responsibility for ensuring hiring managers are compliant throughout the recruitment process whilst providing a best-in-class experience at every touchpoint.
- Coaching and supporting HR Business Partners to build functional expertise in all things TA, including resourcing planning activities, market trends, and more.
- Managing and influencing multiple stakeholders effectively, often with different hiring requirements, ensuring they are informed and updated during every step of the recruitment process.
- Leading the youth initiative mandate in your cluster
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
CLOSING DATE: February 10, 2022
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED