SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
suitably qualified, customer-orientated person to provide timeous, efficient service in the transportation and handling of deceased patients.
- WASSCE/SSCE or equivalent
- 1 – 3 years previous work experience in preferably in health care or health services.
- Self-motivated and able to work alone
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates familiarity with anatomy and physiology.
- Exhibits ability to work calmly and professionally with the deceased.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
- Possesses the strength necessary to transport and lift bodies.
- Demonstrates empathy and sensitivity when working with families of the deceased.
- Pays close attention to detail.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Transporting of deceased patients
- Receiving bodies of deceased patients
- Assisting with placing bodies in compartment trays.
- Confirms the identification of bodies and releases bodies as appropriate.
- Monitors mortuary and signs in visitors, law enforcement and government officials, and legal personnel.
- Assists Mortuary Technician as requiredHOW TO APPLY
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
THE CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 28TH DECEMBER 2020.
Late applications will not be considered.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED