The Multimedia Technician shall be responsible for providing audio visual, web content management and general ICT support to the Project Secretariat.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Collaborate with research and editorial teams to create and supervise web content, including marketing and communications deliverables.
2. Responsible for video editing, motion graphics, audio editing & recording, colour grading, live stream video mixing.
3. Diagnose and resolve technical problems associated with computer hardware and software interrelationships/dependencies and ensure availability to system users.
4. Compose headshots for the Project Secretariat’s marketing materials and publications, including website.
5. Shoot the Project Secretariat’s events on location and material for marketing
6. Evaluate the Project Secretariat’s emerging goals and make recommendations for the purchase of new equipment
7. Provide guidance for subject matter experts in writing and presenting materials.
8. Edit and apply style rules to content, and ensure compliance with disclosure and other policies.
9. Provide content update in line with emerging goals, usability goals, and performance metrics.
10. Perform other related duties as well as routine ICT administrative functions
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ICT or other related disciplines.
• Three (3) or more years of continuous and combined
experience in web design and web content management;
photography and video (post qualification experience)
• Skills in Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Microsoft Office and
other current applications
• Strong skills in modern video editing software.
• Strong understanding of photographic composition.
• Ability to differentiate between various audio, video, computer
and network cables and connectors.
• Demonstrated web design and content management abilities
HOW TO APPLY
All application letters should be addressed to;
The Ag. Chairman
Standing Committee of the Editorial Board
Encyclopaedia Africana Project
P.O. Box 2797, Accra
Together with a detailed CV, Contact details of three (3) Referees should be submitted STRICTLY VIA EMAIL: email@example.com
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE : by close of work on Tuesday 16th February, 2021.
NOTE: Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED