Nestlé Ghana world’s largest food and beverage company we are driven by a simple aim: unlocking the power of food to enhance the quality of life for everyone, today and for generations to come.
To deliver on this, we serve with passion, with a spirit of excellence, offering products and services for all stages of life, every moment of the day, helping people care for themselves and their families. Our culture is based on our values rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity, and respect for the future.
- POSITION: Account Payable Assistant
Location: Tema, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
Company: Nestlé Business Services
Position Type: Full-time
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company guided by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Business Services (NBS) is at the heart of the Group. We provide Supply Chain, Financial, HR, and Digital & Social Media services to enable Nestlé to engage with millions of consumers worldwide
A day in the life of…
Reporting to the Account Payable Supervisor, you will be responsible for the execution of accounts payable operational tasks (invoice processing) in a timely, compliant, and accurate manner
You will also be responsible for:
- Timely and accurate invoice processing/payment in adherence to NBS SLAs (Service Level Agreements), accounts payable control best practices, and relevant market procurement policies
- Organize periodic training and knowledge transfer sessions for market leads
- Timely resolution of parked, blocked, and GRIR (Good Receipt/Invoice Receipt) issues and escalations from Market inquiries (where applicable)
- Collaboration with other teams i.e., Transactional Procurement, other NBS and Market teams to promote the end-to-end and customer service mindset
- Timely preparation and communication of AP report to relevant stakeholders. (Rejection, On-time Payment, GRIR, etc.)
What will make you successful
To excel in this environment, you need to have good analytical skills, exhibit excellent collaborative, communication skills, and an outstanding service delivery mindset.
Other essentials include:
- General accounting knowledge
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, SAP, and Power BI
- Proficiency in French is desirable
Minimum Educational qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance and Business Administration or Economics
Minimum Relevant work experience: Entry level with good accounting knowledge, SAP, and Analytics skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Nestlé is an equal opportunity /inclusive employer that welcomes applications from all groups of society and that reasonable adjustments can be provided, if needed, during the recruitment process as well as during employment.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED