New Job Openings at a Real Estates Company
- POSITION: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
- REPORTS TO: HEAD OF HR AND ADMINISTRATION
A reputable Real Estates company is seeking to recruit a Human Resource Manager who will be responsible for coordinating with the Head of Department to develop and administer various Human Resource Policies, Programmes and Procedures for implementation.
- Firstly, Assists Head of Department to develop, maintain and or periodically review HR policies, structures and administrative procedures of the Company, which promotes trust and confidence among staff and enable line management to manage and motivate staff.
- Secondly, Recommends and provides assistance in implementing employee related policies and strategies to attract, retain and motivate staff through manpower planning, recruitment and selection, performance management system, training and development and compensation and benefits.
- Thirdly, Coordinates orientation for newly recruited staff.
- Moreover, Coordinates and supervises the Performance Management process. Assists in the coordination of Company’s Training Programmes and recruitment matters.
- Furthermore, Assists the Head of Department in labour relations and negotiation with the labour unions, as well as administering the Collective Agreement.
- Then, Prepares each year, training needs analysis as a basis for planning employee-training programmes.
- Also, Liaise with suitable training institutions for resource and programmes appropriate for the needs of the Company.
- Afterwards, Manages the Human Resource function in the absence of the Head of Department.
- Last but not least, Develops and maintains cordial management and union relations and provide counsel to line management on employee related matters to promote industrial peace and productivity.
- Finally, Keeps a running file for current job descriptions of the Company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Administration, Social Sciences or any related field.
- Minimum of Five (5) years’ experience in Human Resource and/or Administration Member of a Professional Body (e.g., CIHRM, CIPD, SHRM etc.)
- A Master’s degree in Human Resource Management will be an added advantageTechnical
- Knowledge of the Ghana Labour Law and other relevant regulations.
- Knowledge of Human Resource Management practices. Ability to design and implement HR systems, strategies and policies.
- Lastly, Knowledge of Human Resource Information Systems Good verbal and written communication skills
- Firstly, Ability to plan, coordinate and follow-up to monitor people and work activities.
- Secondly, Ability to design and implement control systems.
- Lastly, Ability to motivate and inspire team members and build consensus.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to a diverse group of people.
- Reliability ability to keep to time and other commitments.
- Coping with pressure – ability to cope with people, time and work pressures.
- Assertiveness- ability to articulate views, decisions and policies and stick to them where necessary.
- Trustworthiness – ability to conduct self in a manner that elicits trust, respect and confidence of the workforce.
How to Apply for this Job Openings at a Real Estates
Interested Applicants should forward their Covering Letter and CVs to: email@example.com
APPLICATION DEADLINE: TWO WEEKS FROM FIRST PUBLICATION
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED