New Job Opportunity at MODEC Ghana
Production Superintendent at MODEC, Inc
Manage, mentor and coach team on how to operate and carry out first line Production Operations activities as directed by the relevant Discipline Supervisor on the FPSO process and utility plant in a safe and efficient manner, being aware of the safety of others, effective utilisation of FPSO systems and processes related to FPSO operations, ensuring compliance with company and statutory requirements and in line with the 35 x Performance standards/associated assurance tasks.
You will Manage the overall team in carrying out first line Production activities for Topsides and Utilities as directed by relevant Manager on the FPSO as outlined in PD below. Manage, mentor and coach the team on how to carry out first line Production activities for Topsides and Utilities as directed by the relevant Manager on the FPSO. Also, Manage all Preventative Production and repair work, shutdowns, isolations and planned Production in accordance with the CMMS ensures.
All Production maintenance related activities are carried out to the highest standards. Complete all test and inspection routines required for the Production System. Maintain Proper records/history and reports. Review and update Job descriptions for planned Production as required. Likewise, Be very familiar with and lead by example with the Facility’s plant and machinery their safe operation and Production and will ensure knowledge of safety requirements including work permit systems, operational and emergency procedures, company policy and instructions.
Key Areas of activity
- Facility Management Systems Maintenance, Standards and Procedures
- PTW System Maintenance
- CMMS Maintenance activities and improvements and purchasing activities:
- Shutdown and Major Maintenance
These activities include but are not limited to:
- To begin with, Carry out planned preventative and remedial Production maintenance as described in Maintenance management system work instructions
- Secondly, Responsible for weekly monitoring checks on safety and production critical equipment, reporting any deviation of set parameters and raise work orders in Production management system
- Furthermore, Carry out fault finding and diagnostic checks on all vessel equipment, ensuring any repairs are addressed promptly.
- Additionally, Ensure critical spares are available and any discrepancies are addressed
- Moreover, Completing and maintaining all documentation associated with Production engineering as required for all Production operational work activities
- Last but not least, Provides Engineering Production support to achieve and maintain the technical and performance integrity of the FPSO Facility
- Finally, Complete all work activities in accordance with the Facility standards, Facility Management procedures and specifications
Vendor Production Management:
Not just that but also, Ensure that Production contractors are managed safely and effectively, providing for FPSO familiarisation of planned work scopes and arranging, reviewing, planning, engaging, and managing a vendor as required on the facility to complete work activities.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent Mechanical or Process qualification in Hydrocarbon Production Processing or a related field.
- First of all, 12-15 years of Production/Process Operations experience
- Then, Offshore oil and gas/ FPSO experience or relevant industry experience as a Manager
- Also, Production Management systems Experience as a Manager
- Besides that, Rotating Equipment Experience
- In addition, Authorised Mechanical isolating authority
- Lastly, Emergency response duties/fire team trained
Closing Date : 30th May. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED