Newmont Mining Corporation is a leading global gold producer with key assets in Nevada, Peru, Australia, Ghana and Suriname.
Newmont’s Africa Operations holds two gold mining operations in Ghana: the Ahafo Mine located in the Brong-Ahafo region and the Akyem Mine located in the Eastern region. There is also near mine exploration and development focus in Ghana to annually replace gold reserves. Newmont Africa also has early-stage exploration programs in the African countries of Ethiopia and Morocco.
About This Role:
- To plan, supervise and coordinate Process Plant electrical and instrumentation maintenance activities in a safe and cost-effective manner, enabling the full optimisation of the plant electrical and realisation of production plans.
- To lead and support the Process Control Engineer, Electrical and Instrumentation supervisors and Technicians. Support the career development of Electrical and Instrumentation apprentices to enable competency levels and availability goals to be achieved.
- To manage mechanical maintenance work and ensure that production plans are realised.
- To lead and support Mechanical Supervisors and Technicians and support career development for Mechanical Apprentices to enable competency levels and availability goals to be achieved
Training & Experience
Formal Qualification (including Professional Registrations):
- Bachelors’ degree in geology ,Earth Science , Geological Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in the mining or related industrial operations.
HOW TO APPLY:
CLICK ON ANY OF THE POSITIONS ABOVE TO READ MORE AND APPLY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED