Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Job Recruitment At Halcom Management Services.
Halcom Management Services is looking for dynamic, customer-focussed personnel for a new state of the art hospital facility in Accra, Ghana scheduled to open in the second quarter of 2021.
Facilities and services provided include emergency unit, surgical, medical, pediatric and maternity wards, cath lab, urology, renal, ophthalmology, theatres, radiology, pathology, physiotherapy, pharmacy, and diet therapy.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Suitably qualified and experienced nursing professionals to ensure the provision of customer-focussed management of wards and hospital activities, facilities and resources at night, , fulfilling the role of the nursing manager of the hospital. All nursing staff on night duty will report directly to the night supervisor for all nursing functions and incidents.
- Current Registration with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana
- Degree/Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (a critical care qualification would be an advantage)
- At least 1 years’ experience in a private hospital setting as a senior Registered Nurse.
- Understanding of legislation and regulations relating to healthcare and the nursing profession
- Organised and able to work well under pressure
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Strong leadership and good interpersonal skills
HOW TO APPLY
Note: Select the position you’re applying for before you fill the form.
The closing date for application is 21st December 2020
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED