It is announced for the information of the general public that suitably qualified individuals are invited to apply for the various vacancies in both Teaching and Non-Teaching areas at Kumasi Technical University (KSTU).
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.Qualification: Professionally qualified with a considerable length of experience.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applications should include Cover Letters (indicating the position applied), Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Certificates, and Contact details of Three (3) Referees. These may be personally delivered or sent through Registered Mail to:
Kumasi Technical University
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED