Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Job Recruitment At Halcom Management Services.
Halcom Management Services is looking for dynamic, customer-focussed personnel for a new state of the art hospital facility in Accra, Ghana scheduled to open in the second quarter of 2021.
Facilities and services provided include emergency unit, surgical, medical, pediatric and maternity wards, cath lab, urology, renal, ophthalmology, theatres, radiology, pathology, physiotherapy, pharmacy, and diet therapy.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsible for the operational, clinical and financial management of the allocated nursing unit on a 24-hour basis.
- Degree/Diploma in General Nursing
- Current Registration with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana
- At least 2 years’ experience in a private hospital setting (not obligatory but preferred)
- Minimum 2 years proven leadership and management experience in the relevant clinical environment.
- Computer literacy
- Understanding of legislation and regulations relating to healthcare and the nursing profession
HOW TO APPLY
Note: Select the position you’re applying for before you fill the form.
The closing date for application is 21st December 2020
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED