OBA PACK Co. Limited, an indigenous Agro-Business Company is inviting suitably qualified, highly motivated and experienced individual to employ as a General Manager with a primary and ultimate responsibility to control and oversee the entire business operations, people and ventures.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the overall day-to-day management of business affairs, by strategically steering the company to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission and long-term goals.
The candidate must possess very strong strategic management skills, essential for ensuring the continuous drive of the company towards fulfilling its short-term and long-term objectives.
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain the goals of
the board and shareholders.
- Provide strategic advice to the CEO and board based on his/her accurate view of the
company’s operations in relation to its future
- Spearhead the preparation and implementation of comprehensive business plans to imitate growth through cost-effective operations and strategic market development activities.
- Ensure company’s policies and legal guidelines are well defined communicated and followed at all times
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company’s survival and growth
- Create and maintain good relationships with shareholders, business partners and relevant regulatory authorities.
- Oversee the overall financial performance of the company and its associated investments.
- Mentor and supervise the work of company executives, providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
- Read and vet all submitted reports by lower rank managers to reward performance
- A five (5) year minimum proven experience as General Manager or Senior Director in an FMCG focused establishment.
- A previous role in sales and marketing will be an advantage
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic business plans Familiarity with Corporate Law and Management best practices is highly required
- Strong understanding of Corporate Finance and measures performance
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills Thorough knowledge and experience in Salos and Marketing
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- MBA/BSc/BA in Business Management, Marketing Management or relevant field Strong professional network base and international relations experience.
- IT/ Computer literate, Driving Skills & License, experience, French, German/
- Chinese fluent will be a strong advantage
HOW TO APPLY
All applications should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than the period indicated
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Deadline for submission of application letters and CVs is 2 weeks after date of publication of this job opening advertisement. That is 25th February 2021
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED