Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for OFFICE AND ACCOUNTS CLERK AT PIWC OBUASI
The Office and accounts clerk reports tothe Resident minister and is accountable for executing all financial and clerical duties of
the Pentecost International Worship Centre – Obuasi Office.
You will be responsible to the Resident Minister or his accredited representative for the performance of the following duties.
- Receiving, sorting and distribution mail /parcels receive in the office.
- Opening and processing official letters letters, memos, reports etc. as may directed by the Resident minister or his representative.
- Relaying information of meetings and writing minutes when required district activities, programs, reports, returns etc. as requested
- Taking custody of District files (personal and Administrative) and keeping confidential documents/records.
- correspondence and other information from Area office and relaying it to the appropriate person in the district.
- Ensuring that copies of memos, letters, circulars etc. are properly filled and are easily retrievable.
- Ensuring that office equipment are properly serviced and are in good working condition at all times.
- Assisting with the procurement of office supplies.
- Courteously answering telephone calls and enquiries.
- Receiving official visitors and assisting them in whatever ways possible in a manner that enhances the image of the church.
- Any other duties within your competence and capabilities that may be assigned you from time to time by the DistrictPastor.
- Withdrawing cash from the bank.
- Issuing receipt for cash collected and the pay-in-slip received.
- Cash lodgment at the bank
- Writing petty cash book and operating the petty cash imprest
- Making payments to payees
- Preparation of District accounts sheet
- Keeping the asset register
- Payment of utility bills
- Performing any other duties within your competence and capabilities that the Resident Minister or his accredited representatives may assign you from time to time.
QUALIFICATION AND TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
• Minimum of GCE O Level/SSCE/WASSCE Certificate
• Completed trade apprenticeship or formal training in secretariat/Information technology.
• Fully literate and numerate
• Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Projects)
• Proficient in Graphic designing tools
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested PIWC members with the above qualification and experience should apply through the Presiding Elder, by sending their CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Closing date: 30th January 2021.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED