Oxfam has a zero tolerance policy against any behavior that violates its code of conduct, including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, as well as lack of integrity, corruption and fraud.
- Subsistence and housing allowances
- Medical and life insurance
- Rest days (20 rest days / year for mandates of 12 months and more)
- Return flight to Canada
- Access to various training
- Monthly allowance: amount based on the cost of living in the country of assignment.
- Return airfare to Canada
- Travel insurance, life and disability insurance.
- Housing allowance
CLICK ON ANY OF THE POSITIONS AVAILABLE TO APPLY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED