PANKO Youth Center New Job offer
POSITION: ICT Officer
PANKO Youth Center mission is to provide opportunities for less privileged youth to learn skills necessary to develop their full potentials. On a 0.6-acre land with learning spaces and a playground, PANKO is working to improve five skill sets of children and young people, which include foundational skills, digital skills, transferable skills, job specific skills and entrepreneurial skills.
Currently, the youth center runs after-school activities to support school-going rural children with foundational skills and redirect their energy and time away from social vices to lift them out of extreme poverty.
In October, 2022, PANKO would rollout an ICT intervention to provide computer and internet services as well as demand-driven trainings in ICT skills (both software and hardware), for disadvantaged school children, youth and women. This intervention will improve education and job creation for disadvantaged youth in the Northern region of Ghana, employing sustainable and environmentally friendly approaches.
The ICT Officer will be responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of PANKO’s ICT center and its related interventions, reporting to and liaising with the Programs Coordinator to meet the needs of the ICT interventions.
- Firstly, Organising and offering ICT trainings to children and youth.
- Secondly, Installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults.
- Thirdly, Solving ICT related technical and application problems.
- Moreover, Meeting graphic designing needs of PANKO Youth Center
- Additionally, Installing, maintaining, repairing and building computers.
- Thereafter, Maintaining hardware peripherals (e.g., scanners, printers, external drives).
- Afterwards, Assist with ICT related programs and projects.
- Finally, Perform additional duties as assigned by management.
- HND, Degree or professional qualification, preferably in computer science or IT related field.
- Reasonable work experience in related field.
- Ability to organize and offer basic ICT trainings to children and youth.
- Knowledge of computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suits (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
- Skillful in Photoshop and/or CorelDraw or any graphic designing tools.
- Experience in installation, maintenance and repair of computers is an added advantage.
- Must be creative, and have strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in written and oral English; fluency in Dagbani is an added advantage.
- Lastly, Available to work on a flexible schedule, including working on weekends.
How to Apply for this PANKO Youth Center New Job
Send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 31st August 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Administrative Manager Job Vacancy at International Water Management Institute (IWMI)
- APPLY NOW|| Newmont Mining Corporation Latest Job
- Exciting Career Opportunity at TechnoServe
- Catholic Relief Services Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Bunge
- Global American Business Institute Latest Job
- Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) Latest Job Offer
- Kinross Gold Corporation Employment Opportunity
- Job Vacancy at St. Joseph’s College of Education
- New Job Openings at Epiroc
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED