Payroll Administrator – Healthy Habits Global
Healthy Habits Global seeks to employ a suitably qualified candidate asPayroll Administrator. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of Newsatgh. Proceed with caution.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
The duties that candidate will be responsible for
- Full payroll and time & attendance function including processing of leave documentation.
- Verify and capture employee contracts and prepare package calculations as and when requested.
- Respond as first line support to payroll queries and investigate all queries.
- Reconcile payroll reports to payroll payments, prepare and send cost reports, inform management of deadlines not met.
- Advise of payroll changes and tax changes and ensure adherence to procedures for payroll changes.
- Ensure that all termination procedures are followed and completed prior to release of final salary
- Ensure salary transfers are carried out by the due date and time
- Monthly recons of 3rd party payments including pension, provident, garnishees etc.
- Assist with duties as and when instructed by the line manager thus ensuring you promote a harmonious team effort within the department.
- Ensure processes are in line with the working procedures and policies of the Hospital.
Qualification, Experience, Education, Skills and so on the candidate should possess
- Diploma/Degree or HND Knowledge of Time and Attendance systems an advantage
- Computer literate with Microsoft Excel experience with meticulous attention to detail
- Must be familiar with current legislation Customer-oriented with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Deadline driven and able to meet all target dates
- Able to work well under pressure, participative and able to work as part of a team
- Ability to ensure and treat all aspects of HR with strictest confidentiality at all times
Salary: Very Attractive and negotiable
How To Apply
To submit your application and resume kindly email it to
Deadline: January 20, 2020
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED