Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Job Recruitment At Halcom Management Services.
Halcom Management Services is looking for dynamic, customer-focussed personnel for a new state of the art hospital facility in Accra, Ghana scheduled to open in the second quarter of 2021.
Facilities and services provided include emergency unit, surgical, medical, pediatric and maternity wards, cath lab, urology, renal, ophthalmology, theatres, radiology, pathology, physiotherapy, pharmacy, and diet therapy.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES: dynamic, suitably qualified, experienced, customer-orientated personal assistant who is prepared to undertake all duties and activities that ensure the smooth, efficient running of the CEO suite. These include setting up of schedules and meetings, minute taking and co-ordination and management of diaries, monitoring of calls and visitors, word processing and spread sheets, doctor liaison with new specialists, complaint handling, all communication etc., functions – co-ordination and facilitation of management functions.
- WASSCE/SSCE or equivalent
- At least 2 years as a personal assistant to management (in a hospital environment would be an advantage)
- Excellent computer and word processing skills,
- Assertive with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self- motivated and able to work under pressure
- Ability to engage various stakeholders and must be able to deliver exceptional customer service.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Setting up of schedules and meetings, minute taking and communication, management of diaries, monitoring of calls and visitors.
- Doctor liaison, new specialists, complaint handling, all communication etc.
- Functions – co-ordination and facilitation of management functions including catering, décor, guest lists etc.
- Assist with all activities as and when instructed by the CEO thus ensuring you promote a harmonious team effort within the hospital.
- Ensure processes are in line with the working procedures and policies of the Hospital
HOW TO APPLY
Note: Select the position you’re applying for before you fill the form.
The closing date for application is 21st December 2020
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED