A reputable hospital seeks to employ a Pharmacist for permanent Employment
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Evaluating prescriptions for appropriate dosages and treatment protocols
- Dispensing of medication for in-patients and out-patients
- Preparing and processing (billing) of in-patient and out-patient prescriptions
- Managing stock purchases to maintain stock cover days. Maintain adequate stock levels on designated shelves and placing orders when required
- Liaising with doctors and nursing with any product queries
- Handling of complaints from patients and staff
- Training and supervision Pharmacist Assistants as assigned
- Processing of medical waste for disposal
- Ensure daily temperature checks are done on cold storage facilities
- Receiving and unpacking of stock, packing of shelves. Reconciliation of purchase orders when required
- Maintaining monthly financial targets as set out by management
- Stock take and investigation of variances
- Assist with duties as and when instructed by your line manager thus ensuring you promote a harmonious team effort within the department.
- Maintain effective relationships with all internal and external customers, providing top quality, customer-centric service
- Ensure processes are in line with the working procedures and policies of the hospital.
LOCATION: Cape Coast and Takoradi
QUALIFICATION: Must be registered with relevant regulatory body with valid pin.
Interested persons should send their applications letters or covering letters, and CVs to email@example.com
Deadline for applications is Monday, 15th February, 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED