Takoradi Technical University invites applications from suitable qualified candidates for appointment as Pharmacists.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Evaluating prescriptions for appropriate dosages and treatment protocols
- Dispensing of medication for in-patients and out-patients (retail)
- Preparing and processing (billing) of in-patient and out-patient prescriptions
- Managing stock purchases to maintain stock cover days. Maintain adequate stock levels on designated shelves and placing orders when required
- Liaising with doctors and nursing with any product queries
- Handling of complaints from patients and staff
- Training and supervision Pharmacist Assistants as assigned
- Processing of medical waste for disposal
- Ensure daily temperature checks are done on cold storage facilities
- Receiving and unpacking of stock, packing of shelves. Reconciliation of purchase orders when required
- Maintaining monthly financial targets as set out by management
- Stock take and investigation of variances
- Assist with duties as and when instructed by your line manager thus ensuring you promote a harmonious team effort within the department.
- Maintain effective relationships with all internal and external customers, providing top quality, customer-centric service
- Ensure processes are in line with the working procedures and policies of the hospital.Qualification: B. PharmMODE OF APPLICATION
Applicants should include Cover Letters (indicating the position applied), Current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Certificates and Contact details of three (3) Referees.
These may be personally delivered or sent through Registered Mail to:
Takoradi Technical University
P. O. Box 256 Takoradi – Ghana
OR EMAIL TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission 25th January, 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED