Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Job Recruitment At Halcom Management Services.
Halcom Management Services is looking for dynamic, customer-focussed personnel for a new state of the art hospital facility in Accra, Ghana scheduled to open in the second quarter of 2021.
Facilities and services provided include emergency unit, surgical, medical, pediatric and maternity wards, cath lab, urology, renal, ophthalmology, theatres, radiology, pathology, physiotherapy, pharmacy, and diet therapy.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES: customer-orientated person to assist in the transfer of patients and goods between wards and departments.
- WASSCE/SSCE or equivalent
- Previous private hospital experience would be an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Problem solving skills will be an added advantage
- Be able to work shifts and night duty
- Ability to engage various stakeholders and must be able to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Transport or escort patients to various departments or wards
- Assist patients into or out of vehicles
- In house collection and delivery of medication, patients’ files, wheelchairs, stock and other
- Participate and assist in any activities on request made by line manager
- Assist with duties as and when instructed by the line manager thus ensuring you promote a harmonious team effort
- Ensure processes are in line with the working procedures and policies of the Hospital
HOW TO APPLY
Note: Select the position you’re applying for before you fill the form.
The closing date for application is 21st December 2020
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED