It is announced for the information of the general public that suitably qualified individuals are invited to apply for the various vacancies in both Teaching and Non-Teaching areas at Kumasi Technical University (KSTU).
- Preparation of procurement plans for goods, works and services for the college
- Assisting in ensuring adherence to procurement regulations as contained in the procurement Act 2003, Act 663 and other regulatory framework
- Formulation of procurement plans and strategies
- Assisting in the processing of tenders advertisements
- Preparation of tender bids
- Supervising the maintenance and updating of a proper database of suppliers, service providers, and consultants
- Assisting in monitoring contracts to ensure conformance and compliance with contract terms
- Compilation of procurement requests from user departments for action
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the principalQualification: Bachelor’s degree or HND with a considerable length of experience. Strong IT background is an advantage.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applications should include Cover Letters (indicating the position applied), Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Certificates, and Contact details of Three (3) Referees. These may be personally delivered or sent through Registered Mail to:
Kumasi Technical University
P. O. Box 854
Kumasi – Ghana
Deadline for submission: 31st January 2021.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED