A leading Construction Company is in search of an experienced Project Finance and Budget Officer for employment.
JOB TITLE: Project Finance & Budget officer
STARTING DATE: Immediate
BSc degree in finance, Accounting, Business Administration. Professional qualifications such as CA, ACCA, or equivalent will be added advantage.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Define and analyse the project budget to ensure that funds are used according to funding contracts and propose corrective actions if needed.
- Ensure the timely execution and control of monthly/yearly contracts and propose corrective actions if needed.
- Design effective budget models for departments and the entire company.
- Analyse financial information (e.g. revenues, expenditures, and cash management) to ensure all operations are within budget.
- Present annual budgets to management for approval
- Review budget requests for approval. Forecast future budget needs.
- Review the company budgets for compliance with legal regulations. Undertake any other duties as may be assigned by Management.
- Experience & Qualification Required Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Project Finance
- Management Accounting
- Thorough knowledge of budget principles, project execution, and financing.
- Experience in developing budgets and execution.
- Ability to motivate, lead, and manage teams.
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to form strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Excellent organisation and administration skills.
- Energetic and motivated personality with great multi-tasking. Immediate to advance computer software skills, including Excel and other accounting packages.
Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration Professional accounting qualification such as CA, ACCA.
HOW TO APPLY
Send cover letter, recent CV, and the details of three professional references to:
bemuderhumancapital@ gmail.com Please mention “Project Finance & Budget Officer” in the subject line of the message.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Closing Date: February 15, 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED