Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Job Recruitment At Halcom Management Services.
Halcom Management Services is looking for dynamic, customer-focussed personnel for a new state of the art hospital facility in Accra, Ghana scheduled to open in the second quarter of 2021.
Facilities and services provided include emergency unit, surgical, medical, pediatric and maternity wards, cath lab, urology, renal, ophthalmology, theatres, radiology, pathology, physiotherapy, pharmacy, and diet therapy.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES: suitably qualified customer-orientated person to manage all reception staff including but not limited to receptionists, switchboard operator, porters, admission clerks, ensuring the friendly stress-free the day to day delivery of preadmission, admission and reception services to our patients.
- WASSCE/SSCE or equivalent with at least 5 years hospital experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in reception/admissions in a private healthcare setting, preferably in a management position
- Management experience in the healthcare industry would be an advantage.
- Computer literate – must be accurate and pay attention to detail
- Have thorough understanding of Funder Contracts and Billing Rules and sound knowledge of hospital procedures and medical aids
- Good negotiating, communication and interpersonal skills to maintain a productive working environment
- Organised and able to work well under pressure with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Hands on operator with excellent organizational and administration skills and the ability to multi-task
- Own transport and able to work on weekends and late hours
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Develop sound working relationships with internal and external customers
- Manage the provision of accurate information to customers
- Ensure quality standards are met with regards to the operations of the telephone management system
- Monitor and manage direct reports level of quality customer care, follow-up and investigate customer complaints and implement remedial action where necessary.
- Ensure pre-administrative functions are performed accurately and in accordance with hospital standards prior to admission of patient, identify deviations and implement remedial action where necessary
- Ensure administrative functions are performed accurately including collecting complete patient demographical information.
- Management and scheduling of the team of receptionists, admission clerks, switchboard operator and porters and ensuring their development.
HOW TO APPLY
Note: Select the position you’re applying for before you fill the form.
The closing date for application is 21st December 2020
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED