Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Job Recruitment At Halcom Management Services.
Halcom Management Services is looking for dynamic, customer-focussed personnel for a new state of the art hospital facility in Accra, Ghana scheduled to open in the second quarter of 2021.
Facilities and services provided include emergency unit, surgical, medical, pediatric and maternity wards, cath lab, urology, renal, ophthalmology, theatres, radiology, pathology, physiotherapy, pharmacy, and diet therapy.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES: dynamic, suitably qualified, experienced, customer-orientated personal assistant who is prepared to undertake all duties and activities that ensure the smooth, efficient running of the nursing management suite. These include setting up of schedules and meetings, minute taking and co-ordination and management of diaries, monitoring of calls and visitors, liaising with nursing agencies, word processing and spread sheets, complaint handling, all communication etc., functions – co-ordination and facilitation of nursing management functions.
- WASSCE/SSCE or equivalent
- At least 1 years as a personal assistant to nursing management in a hospital environment or similar.
- Excellent computer and word processing skills,
- Assertive with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self- motivated and able to work under pressure
- Ability to engage various stakeholders and must be able to deliver exceptional customer service.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Nursing Manager – Setting up of schedules and meetings, minute taking Inter-department communication Management of diaries, monitoring of calls and visitors, Liaising with nursing agencies Word processing- schedules, policies, procedures, communications etc.
- Patient liaison – co-ordination of patient complaints
- Functions – co-ordination and facilitation of nursing management functions including catering, décor, guest lists etc.
- Assist with all activities as and when instructed by the manager thus ensuring you promote a harmonious team effort within the hospital.
- Ensure processes are in line with the working procedures and policies of the Hospital
- Management of the conference and meeting rooms
HOW TO APPLY
Note: Select the position you’re applying for before you fill the form.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED