- ensure availability of adequate raw materials (plastic waste
- ensure timely collection of plastic waste for production of other products
- supervise recycling technicians, and other recycling operation employees or volunteers.
- operate the recycling processing equipment, such as sorters, crushers, and granulators to sort and process
- ensure the recycling facility complies with strict
- be responsible for developing and executing programmes to ensure regulatory compliance obligations are fulfilled in a
cost-effective manner and that environmental risks are successfully managed
- Undertake any task assigned by the Project Coordinator
Relevant bachelor’s degree or post graduate degree
Minimum of three (3) years relevant working experience
Experience in plastic waste recycling preferred Experience in using various types of recycling machinery and tools.
Good computer application skills Organisational and leadership abilities
Communication and interpersonal skills
Self-motivated with a results-driven approach Problem-solving skills
HOW TO APPLY
1. Interested applicants should not be more than 35 years and resident in Accra
2. Application letters with CVs should be submitted to the CLGA through the following emails
firstname.lastname@example.org and Copy email@example.com
APLICATION CLOSING DATE
by 31st January, 2021 at 5 pm.
Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED