SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for assembling and maintaining dialysis machines, monitoring patients undergoing dialysis treatment and maintaining the highest safety and cleanliness standards when operating the machines,
- Diploma/degree in dialysis/ nephrology technology
- Registration with Allied Health Professionals Council
- Suitable clinical experience.
- Dedication to patient care.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Assembling the dialysis machine and ensuring its proper performance.
- Monitoring patients undergoing dialysis treatment.
- Ensuring the usage of the dialysis machine is safe and secure.
- Administering local anesthesia.
- Talking patients through the dialysis process.
- Monitoring and adjusting patient fluid removal rates as required.
- Working in tandem with nurses and doctors.
- Ensuring sterilization of operating equipment before use.
- Responding to emergency scenarios.
- Attending to patient needs.
- Demonstrating empathy and understanding of patients’ emotional and physical concerns, ensuring that they are comfortable and well-informed at all times
- Understanding patient physical and emotional concerns.
- Educating patients on health maintenance and care.
- Developing operational training material for staff.HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
THE CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 28TH DECEMBER 2020.
Late applications will not be considered.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED