We are seeking a researcher who has an eagerness to evolve and wants to jump straight into our busy and energetic Accra office to assist our global research department.
The ideal candidate will have previous research experience within the disciplines of architecture, urban planning and/or visual cultures.
This person must be independent, self-sufficient in conducting research whilst also adapting to the guidance of the department’s requirements, well organized, able to work in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple deadlines, and able to work co-operatively as well as supportively with the Accra based design teams as part of the global research team.
When applying, please include a cover letter, CV, and research, writing and design samples.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Develop research documents under the supervision of Head of Research which involves the following
- Creation of timelines
- Sourcing of archival imagery
- Conducting site analyses
- Securing information through primary and secondary sources
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum 1 year research experience
- MA or BA Degree in Research, Architecture, Design or relevant creative fields
- Proficient ability to conduct research and excellent writing skills
- Proficient in graphic design with excellent skills in adobe suite and MS Office
- Contribute to the different projects, competitions, publications, and exhibitions
- Archive / contribute to the archive by researching, analysing and digitising existing and new material
- Excellent spatial awareness and understanding of the architectural field
- Creative and photographic experience
- Ability to work independently and within teams and contribute to a complex environment.
- Highly organised, accurate and detail-oriented, and conscientious work ethic
- Impeccable English language communication skills, both spoken and written (Second language is an advantage)
How To Apply
If you would like to be considered for this position at Adjaye Associates, please send a cover letter, PDF of your CV and work samples (not exceeding 5MB) to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 24th December 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED