Riverside Academy is a Grade A private school located at Fumesua on the
outskirts of Kumasi.
What We Offer
We provide a collaborative and nurturing work environment for our employees
and faculty members. We make sure that there are plenty of opportunities for
career growth and development.
Job Role & Summary
The teacher is responsible for teaching a subject / various subjects to students.
He or she partakes in the making of the curricula to make sure that the
subjects meet the students’ needs. He or she takes responsibility for the
students’ welfare under his or her supervision. A Primary Teacher maintains
discipline inside the classroom at all times.
• Directs the students, staff, parents, and visitors to the right school
personnel to address their concerns.
• Handles the requests of both students and teachers and provides reports to
• Relays information, such as announcements, to all concerning individuals
through a variety of mediums
• Manages all clerical tasks such as record keeping, word processing and
typing, and others in the school office
• Handles all phone calls and respond to emails directed towards the school
• Is responsible for organizing and handling the school’s financial documents
• Arranges and take minutes for appointments and meetings
• Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
• Proficient Computer Skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
• Ability to handle multiple school-related issues
• Has the initiative to respond to various school-related requests
• Has remarkable communication abilities
• Has good multitasking skills
• Sound knowledge in operating school-related communication tools and
• Profound knowledge about policies governing schools
• Possesses excellent interpersonal skills
• Adaptable in all school functions and can perform duties when required
• Has great time management skills
• HND in Accounting or any other Business related course
• Minimum of Two years of experience in an office or school-based
• Competitive Salary
• Scholarship Facility for Biological Children
• Free lunch
• Candidates must attach certificates and WASSCE results slip.
• Candidate must not stay further than 8km or 20mins Drive from the school.
• Candidate must attach three (2) references from previous employers.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications must be emailed to email@example.com
Deadline: Friday, January 15, 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED