Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Secretaries At National Sports Authority.
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos, and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangements
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must submit an application letter with Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies o academic/professional certificates, and a National service certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org or the address below before the close of day on 15th January 2021.
The Director-General, National Sports Authority
P. O. Box 1272, Osu-Accra
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED