Takoradi Technical University invites applications from suitable qualified candidates for appointment as Senior Stores Assistants/Stores Assistants.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Receiving and checking of stock from suppliers
- Reporting and follow-up of issues or discrepancies
- Issuing and processing of stock for various departments according to internal requisitions received.
- Assist procurement supervisor with obtaining quotes and placing of orders.
- Conduct cycle counts on general stock items.
- Maintain stock in general stores in an orderly and tidy manner
- Ensure storeroom is prepared for monthly stock count. (shelves labelled, all stock in correct bins)
- Assist in the monthly stock count of the general stores.
- Ensure security of stock through access control and according to policies and procedures.Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Procurement & Supply/ Procurement Management (ADILT, DILT, CIPS)
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applicants should include Cover Letters (indicating the position applied), Current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Certificates and Contact details of three (3) Referees.
These may be personally delivered or sent through Registered Mail to:
Takoradi Technical University
P. O. Box 256 Takoradi – Ghana
OR EMAIL TO: email@example.com
Deadline for submission 25th January, 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED