Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Reporting to the Regional Talent Acquisition Manager, your aim will be to work closely with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to guide them through our end-to-end Talent Acquisition (TA) processes, applying best practices sourcing techniques/tools, whilst ensuring great candidate experience is at the forefront of everything you do.
A day in the life of…
You will develop and manage the end-to-end resourcing strategy, accurately utilizing Nestlé’s global TA processes, systems, tools, and innovative sourcing techniques to introduce talent to hiring managers.
You will also be responsible for:
- Acting as a trusted partner to hiring managers and HR Business Partners building excellent relationships to fully understand their requirements.
- Taking responsibility for ensuring hiring managers are compliant throughout the recruitment process whilst providing a best-in-class experience at every touchpoint.
- Coaching and supporting HR Business Partners to build functional expertise in all things TA, including resourcing planning activities, market trends, and more.
- Managing and influencing multiple stakeholders effectively, often with different hiring requirements, ensuring they are informed and updated during every step of the recruitment process.
- Working in partnership with our internal regional sourcing and recruitment marketing teams to source hard-to-fill roles and create long-term engaged talent pipelines.
- Leading the youth initiative mandate in your cluster
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: February 10, 2022
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED