Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Job Recruitment At Halcom Management Services.
Halcom Management Services is looking for dynamic, customer-focussed personnel for a new state of the art hospital facility in Accra, Ghana scheduled to open in the second quarter of 2021.
Facilities and services provided include emergency unit, surgical, medical, pediatric and maternity wards, cath lab, urology, renal, ophthalmology, theatres, radiology, pathology, physiotherapy, pharmacy, and diet therapy.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES: To ensure the provision of efficient support services to functional departments that enhances the standards and service quality of the hospital
- WASSCE/SSCE or equivalent
- Relevant Degree / Diploma
- Proven experience of at least 5 years in the health care environment is essential
- Basic understanding of Infection Prevention Principles
- Strong leadership qualities and mentoring skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain an effective stock control system
- Commitment to initiate and implement continuous improvement projects
- Good MS Office computer skills
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Manage support services so as to provide efficient and effective services that meet agreed standards, quality building the reputation and image of the hospital.
- Where support services are contracted out to 3rd parties, management of the operational (day-to-day) services in liaison with the contract supervisor, management of the contractual relationship and its contract conditions.
- Where support services are provided in-house, the entire service including staff must be operationally and strategically managed.
- Development of a productive staff working environment
- Implement the conditions to comply with legislation and occupational health and safety standards that apply to hospitals and employment generally and ensure that such requirements are met in all aspects relative to developing sound relationships with staff, organised labour or trade unions
- Maintain the Disciplinary Code and Grievance Procedure including training, co-ordinating the disciplinary process.
- Provide consistent support to functional managers in their endeavours to achieve their goals
- Develop and consistently focus on the need to continuously develop programmes to achieve quality improvements in patient service or improved work processes through being aware of the needs of the hospital at all levels.
- Recommend new policies, procedures, programmes, services for continual improvement
- Assist in reviewing financial trends and guidelines and make recommendations based on information/data
- Complaint management – respond to all service issues.
- Assist in financial success through cost containment and maximizing of revenue
- Assume responsibility for the daily operations in the absence of the department head
- Create and implement new policies and procedures, programmes and service for continual improvement
- Manage daily service operations and resolve business concerns
- Maintain and develop internal and external relationships
- Be accountable and available 24hours a day, 7 days a week to troubleshoot operational or service issues due to the nature of the healthcare industry
- Operate within determined limits of authority in the achievement of agreed goals and objectives as approved by the CEO
HOW TO APPLY
Note: Select the position you’re applying for before you fill the form.
The closing date for application is 21st December 2020
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED